Monday 11 June 2007

Moose

Thanks to the organisational skill (and generosity) of an Eamonn-ish person, we now have a photo of moose. This is a photo taken by Sally with her phone and then sent to E, who then transferred it to his computer and emailed it to me.
There are more photos still on my camera, which show the hat off to its fullest dashing capacity. Shall post these when my brain begins functioning again (it is, after all, only Monday).
How can www.weather.co.uk say that today's forecast for Norwich is 'mostly sunny' and we have seen not even a HINT of blue sky at all today? It is grey, grey, grey :)

3 comments:

DawnyLiz said...

Cute moose mate! As for the sun you are welcome to the sun I am getting in Yorkshire - it's too hot ...we 'red heads' don't like the big shiny ball of fire ... bring on the snow!

D xx

Anonymous said...

What a lovely little moose jumper. And the hat is adorable. :) Excellent work!

Matthew said...

Moose, looks like rain dear.....
geddit? ha ha ha rain dear, reindeer.
I kill me....