Sunday 21 February 2010

Tuesdays

Yes, I know it is not Tuesday Morning.

But this past Wednesday, I had a rather surreal string of thought:

  1. Three Tuesdays ago, I was asked to go to Bangkok on the Thursday for an ill colleague.
  2. Two Tuesdays ago, Emirates was zooming me back from Bangkok.
  3. This past Tuesday, National Express (this term is used loosely) East Anglia was dawdling me back from 3 1/2 days in London (only 2 for work).
  4. And next Tuesday, I will be sweating in Mexico City (or Mexico Kitty, for those who might like to participate in global feline-related humour).
  5. Then, the Tuesday following will be in Monterrey (Mexico) -- could we get away with Miaownterrey?.
  6. Returning to the Sceptred Isle the Tuesday after that.
  7. [One whole week home]
  8. And everyone knows what fun Tuesdays are in Dallas-Ft. Worth for the week after that.
  9. And then back home for at least 3 Tuesdays!

(must go finish The Pack. 5.30am taxi and feel need to prevent flapping, frantic behaviour throughout entire day since also attending lecture and hope to see snowdrops at Old Keswick Hall.)

No comments: