Tuesday 24 July 2007

Saturday-week (cont.)

Since someone's creativity was so tragically hampered last week...

...I can no longer remember what brilliance was being forced upon readers.


Well, that is why we like cameras.



...so, we talked to Clem and Richard. And then I took some more pictures of trains and lanterns. The train window has the reflection of the Sheringham station sign.



And then we caught the 7.40 train back to Norwich. And Eamonn showed me the macro function on my camera (which was quite a nice surprise -- this camera hides things from me on purpose, I swear). So I took some pictures of a lovely flower, and was accused laughingly by some festival goers of trying to take a photo of a man's bum. How embarrassing!

Once we got back to Norwich, we went and sat on the balcony at the Ribs of Beef on the River Wensum and took photos of spiders and river reflections until six random people joined us and made friends. Eamonn can make friends with a post :) They were all about 60-70ish, one was a Scottish transplant, and they were a great laugh! (Unfortunately, the best picture was accidentally deleted, so we will just have to go back. This is the best I got.)


We made it onto the bridge just in time to see some of the Lord Mayor's Fireworks show from the Castle mount over the buildings.

And then the camera battery died for the day.

No comments: