Tuesday 4 March 2008

Well, hail!

At the moment, the ground is a pocky blanket (albeit a chilly blanket) of pea-sized pellets! From the 4th floor window (5th floor in American), it is very pretty and the sound of the tic-tic against the window was exciting while it was going on.

Now the large grey cloud is speeding away towards the centre and there is nothing but blue sky.

This is the second time it has hailed in about 15 hours! There is a rumour of snow (and some has reportedly fallen this morning close to Yarmouth), but I am probably the only person who is anticipating such nonsense :)

Of course, even if I were to be snowed in tomorrow (!), it wouldn't be like I could tackle any laundry, seeing as my machine is broken, and the new machine cannot be delivered until the 17th... when I am in France. grrrrrr.

..and we all chuckle hysterically.

No comments: